Monday, October 18, 2010

First---Meeting and Impression - A Poem from my Collection

First---Meeting and Impression

An opinion,
A comment or how you call it.
It was made
When I saw you.
The moment was perfect.
Even if it was the first.
Your eyes gave
An impression I was hoping
To be real.
The beauty you possess
Your eyes could tell it all.
No matter how I try
To just stop looking
You make me look again.
I was startled
When our eyes met
It was so sudden.
I was out of words.
But then, you made
That feeling fade
With just a smile
From your innocent face.
I can see the simplicity
The happiness that was
Within you who was there
I tried to call your name
But I started to sweat
I tried to hide it
Good thing I had a handkerchief.
Then you came nearer to me
And said something
"You're Sim, right?"
I did not know what to do.
Or, was I just shocked.
I said, "Yes, I am."
And that's how it all began.

No comments:

Post a Comment